As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, Jamboree relies on the generous financial giving of supporters who want to make a real and tangible difference in the world around them. With housing as a platform, your support measurably increases educational outcomes, health and nutrition, and, in turn, helps to reduce blight, crime and homelessness.
We hope you’ll take advantage of some of these opportunities to give back, have an ongoing connection with us to help achieve the triple bottom line in their social good efforts, and make a real difference in the lives of our residents as you consider how to extend your philanthropy this holiday season and in the year ahead.
Provide hope throughout the year
- Jamboree looks for individuals and companies to make donations towards the purchase of such things as household cleaning supplies for families, personal hygiene kits for formerly homeless residents, back-to-school backpacks and supplies for students, gift bags for veterans, holiday poinsettias for seniors, and more. Donations can be made on the Jamboree Give Center.
- In-kind donations include art supplies, books, sporting equipment, furniture, housewares, technology, and even products and services like oral hygiene products and health clinics at Jamboree properties from companies like Dr. Brite.
- Contact Tamara Tellez, our Human Resources Supervisor, for details on in-kind donations. For in-kind donations with a value over $5,000, please contact Jim Fox at 949-263-8676.
Fund a need
- Give today to Fund a Need for Jamboree residents. Your investment helps us provide a range of activities to working and formerly homeless families, their children and our seniors. Since every dollar counts, see how your donation could make a difference.
Want to volunteer?
- Whether students, working or retired professionals, or even company teams, get involved in our service programs as a volunteer or intern to make a tangible difference in the lives of kids, families, seniors, and veterans.
Jamboree is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation (Tax ID# 33-0413518), so gifts and contributions are tax deductible.