Affordable Senior Housing Developer
Affordable housing for active senior living, aging in place
Jamboree provides stable, market-rate quality housing specifically designed to meet the various and evolving needs of seniors – from those in their 50s to centenarians. Customized resident services allow seniors to age in place with a sense of security and community.
Partner With Us »
The U.S. is currently experiencing rapid growth in the senior population as baby boomers retire, increasing the need for stable, affordable housing. Many of these seniors are active and interested in living in strong communities with opportunities for a healthy, social lifestyle, but are at-risk for rising housing and health care bills, inadequate nutrition, lack of access to transportation, diminished savings, and job loss.
For seniors, quality Jamboree affordable housing includes:
- Proximity to retail centers, local transit, and community services
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility
- Multigenerational living
- Reduced health problems by removal of allergens and neurotoxins associated with poor quality housing
- Opportunities for an active and social lifestyle, with amenities such as an onsite fitness center, community kitchen, and common areas for indoor and outdoor social gatherings
- A stable and efficient platform for ongoing delivery of healthcare
Jamboree’s dedication to provide affordable housing for our more than 3,000 seniors earned Jamboree president Laura Archuleta the 2014 Shaping Advancements in Generational Environments (SAGE) Person of the Year Award from the 55+ Housing Council of the Building Industry Association of Southern California.
Jamboree’s featured senior properties include:
Huntington Beach, CA
- Complete renovation and modernization of senior apartment community built in 1986
- No resident displaced more than four days during apartment renovations
- Redesigned community center to enhance interaction, ADA accessibility
- Resident services include gardening, fitness, computer programs
Mission Viejo, CA
- Joint venture built on challenging site with commitment from city to its seniors
- Accessible to a variety of businesses, entertainment and community services
- Amenities include pool, fitness, laundry and computer rooms, community kitchen with dining area
- Onsite resident services keep seniors active and connected
- Extensive entry and clubhouse remodel with energy efficiency and ADA improvements
- Amenities include a library, indoor spa, full kitchen, meeting spaces, gym, game/craft rooms, theater, laundry room, heated pool
- Close to local transit, retail centers and community services
- Preserving affordability for seniors to age in place
Are you a potential development, financial, design/construction, municipal, community service, agency, and/or business partner? Start the conversation today. If you’re looking to rent at a Jamboree community, find out what to do next on our FAQs about applying for quality affordable housing.