Jamboree provides stable, market-rate quality housing specifically designed to meet the various and evolving needs of seniors – from those in their 50s to centenarians. Customized resident services allow seniors to age in place with a sense of security and community.
The U.S. is currently experiencing rapid growth in the senior population as baby boomers retire, increasing the need for stable, affordable housing. Many of these seniors are active and interested in living in strong communities with opportunities for a healthy, social lifestyle, but are at-risk for rising housing and health care bills, inadequate nutrition, lack of access to transportation, diminished savings, and job loss.
For seniors, quality Jamboree affordable housing includes:
- Proximity to retail centers, local transit, and community services
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility
- Multigenerational living
- Reduced health problems by removal of allergens and neurotoxins associated with poor quality housing
- Opportunities for an active and social lifestyle, with amenities such as an onsite fitness center, community kitchen, and common areas for indoor and outdoor social gatherings
- A stable and efficient platform for ongoing delivery of healthcare
Jamboree’s dedication to provide affordable housing for our more than 3,000 seniors earned Jamboree president Laura Archuleta the 2014 Shaping Advancements in Generational Environments (SAGE) Person of the Year Award from the 55+ Housing Council of the Building Industry Association of Southern California.