Since 1990, Jamboree has been building for good, developing quality affordable housing with resident services that create strong, healthy communities and transform lives.
What do the next 30 years look like? Laura Archuleta, Jamboree President and CEO, provides a first look at some of our future strategies.
What does it mean to build for good?
- Work with diverse groups of partners to make it happen: Create market-rate-quality affordable housing, financed for long-term affordability with strategic funding sources and public/private partnerships.
- Support resident services that create stability for individual success in measurable ways: Housing and services are the keys to true economic, social and educational impact for residents and their communities.
- Save municipalities and taxpayers money: Continuous measurement of our work has yielded individual success for our residents and tangible benefits for surrounding communities.
- Get a quick snapshot of what all this looks like in our 30 Years of Building for Good infographic, also available to download.
And, we’re just getting started…
Build more good with us
- Get to know us: From our communities to our resident services approach, our current partners to our upcoming developments, learn about who we are, what we do and the measurable impact of our mission.
- Celebrate with us: From March 2020 to March 2021, join us for upcoming partner events at our developments – including construction milestones and property tours – as well as speaking engagements and our signature fundraising gala this fall. To learn more, fill out our quick interest form.
- Check in with us… here and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest. If you haven’t yet, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.