Find the Right Community for you
Search by city, county, property name and more
Each property below has its own page with information. Click on any property photo or property name for a full list of features such as work and transit options, nearby schools, and resident services.
For more information about vacancies, check out our FAQs about applying for quality affordable housing.
I want to look for a Jamboree community in a certain area? Click on the View Filter and Sort Options bar below to find the city and/or county you want to live in. Then:
- Choose a city or county from the dropdown menu.
- Or, sort by property name, city then property name, county then city, or county then property name.
- Click the Search Properties button.
- From the properties in your search results, click on the picture of the community you’d like to see more information on.
I found a property I’m interested in. Who do I call?
- For information about a specific property like availability, rent, number of occupants, income limits and more, call the Leasing Information phone number under the light purple banner at the top right of every property page screen.
- Leasing offices are usually open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm PST and closed on weekends.